1) Are you keeping up with the speed of change in the "new normal" or is it a bit overwhelming?
2) Is virtual networking a key part of your business model, and how are SALES going for you in this new online era?
3) Is the old business referral system broken? Do you see JV (joint venture) collaborations as a viable model for you to attract more business and profits?
4) What does it mean for you to apply The GoldenRule to your business? Do you believe you can fulfill your deeper purpose and make sales too?
5) Have you ever used the BLITZR platform for networking? If so, how is it working for you? Are you familiar with our new 9 am Mon-Thu Media Blitz Networking, the Vault masterminds, and our new Calendar of Calendars?
Conditions of use
By using this website, you certify that you have read and reviewed this Agreement and that you agree to comply with its terms. If you do not want to be bound by the terms of this Agreement, you are advised to leave the website accordingly. CrossGroup Networking only grants use and access of this website, its products, and its services to those who have accepted its terms.
You agree that all materials, products, and services provided on this website are the property of CrossGroup Networking, its affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, suppliers, or licensors including all copyrights, trade secrets, trademarks, patents, and other intellectual property. You also agree that you will not reproduce or redistribute the CrossGroup Networking's intellectual property in any way, including electronic, digital, or new trademark registrations.
You grant CrossGroup Networking a royalty-free and non-exclusive license to display, use, copy, transmit, and broadcast the content you upload and publish. For issues regarding intellectual property claims, you should contact the company in order to come to an agreement.
As a user of this website, you may be asked to register with us and provide private information. You are responsible for ensuring the accuracy of this information, and you are responsible for maintaining the safety and security of your identifying information. You are also responsible for all activities that occur under your account or password.
If you think there are any possible issues regarding the security of your account on the website, inform us immediately so we may address it accordingly.
We reserve all rights to terminate accounts, edit or remove content and cancel orders in their sole discretion.
By visiting this website, you agree that the laws of the United States, without regard to principles of conflict laws, will govern these terms and conditions, or any dispute of any sort that might come between CrossGroup Networking and you, or its business partners and associates.